Solo House Cleaner
- Being a Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy.
- You Love Working Independently: We clean as single maids – one cleaner per house so you must be awesome at working independently without a team lead to direct your work. Everyone who works for us must have the work ethic of a team leads because you and your work are one.
- Having a Keen Eye for Detail: You notice little things that others miss.
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- You LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full and don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time and are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Efficient at Multitasking: When given big projects with many small pieces, you say, “BRING IT ON!”
- Must be 21 years old or older and able to read, speak and write English fluently
- Must have been at a previous job for at least 1-year minimum- no “job hoppers” please
- Must be comfortable working independently- we clean as solo cleaners
- Read, speak and write English fluently
- Pass a background check we will run
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have your own reliable transportation with car insurance
- House cleaning can be tiring. Have the ability to lift 20lbs, stand, bend, kneel, push, and pull twist while performing the necessary cleaning duties throughout the day with no issues doing so.
- Have a smartphone
- Must be honest, trustworthy, energetic, positive, and take ownership in your choices. Hard work and motivation are a MUST!
- Must be willing to drive to and from our Service Areas.
- Paid Training: From day one at our cleaning houses jobs, we’ll train you to become one of the best house cleaners in the business. You’ll learn cleaning procedures, how to use equipment, and how to know if a cleaning solution can really get the job done with efficiency. If you don’t have much experience, don’t worry! We have you covered.
- Great Pay: Our employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis and average $700 to $800 a week, plus tips, bonuses, and a mileage reimbursement of 0.54 cents per mile (although we pay Biweekly).
- Flexible Full-Time Schedule: Our staff is offered 10 days of PTO plus the opportunity to earn up to 6 paid holidays (which we do not work!). Additionally, no nights or weekends are ever required.
- Independence: We clean as solo’s, not teams, so you can drive directly from your home to your jobs and back again! No wasted time spent traveling during rush hour to and from an office just to pick up equipment etc. No one is breathing down your back and you don’t have to worry about anyone else’s work or work ethic except your own!
- Supportive Work Environment: We have open communication and collaboration. Negativity and drama are never welcome here.
- Benefits: Each team member is offered healthcare insurance, of which we cover 50% of your plan’s costs.
Housekeeping Maid Easy
Indianapolis , Indiana, USA
$700-$800 Per week
November 11, 2021