Housekeeping Maid Easy is grateful to be trusted to care for your home. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing. Our top priority is the health and well-being of our clients and employees. With that in mind, we have taken additional precautions to ensure everyone’s safety. We commit to the following guidelines and procedures while servicing your home:
- Employees exhibiting flu-like systems will not be permitted to work until they are approved to do so by a medical professional and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Employees who have close contact with anyone infected with the coronavirus will not be allowed to work until they have quarantined for 14 days following exposure and tested negative for the virus.
- Cleaners are expected to either wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer upon entering your home and before leaving.
- Cleaning equipment and the soles of in-house cleaning shoes will be disinfected/sanitized following cleaning of each home
- Cleaners will wear PPE including gloves and a mask. Goggles and Face shields are also provided for all house cleaners but not required.
- Cleaners are expected to consistently maintain a distance of 6 feet from anyone present in the home during the cleaning.
In return, we ask that our clients follow the following guidelines while engaging with HME and our valued employees:
- Review, sign and email the release form to: Monika@housekeepingmaideasy.com no later than 7:30 AM the morning of every scheduled service date. If you do not have the capability of scanning the signed document to us, please forward the document back to me with a note indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms and statements outlined in the form. If we do not receive your form prior to each cleaning, we cannot release our cleaner to enter your home for the cleaning.
- Immediately notify our office if anyone in your household has been diagnosed or exposed to someone with COVID-19 and cancel your scheduled service until you have completed 14 days of quarantine and a medical professional has declared you are no longer contagious.
- Immediately notify us if anyone in your home is having a Covid-19 test administered for any reason whatsoever with the 3 days prior to your cleaning, so that we can reschedule after results are confirmed negative.
- If anyone in your home is experiencing flu-like symptoms, please cancel your scheduled service until the family member has been diagnosed and is determined not to have Coronavirus by a medical professional.
- Make every effort to leave your home while a HME technician is cleaning it. If you must be at home, please remain isolated in one room of the home, avoiding all contact with your technician during the length of the cleaning.
- In the event direct communication with your HME technician is required, please wear a facemask and remain 6 feet away.
- Do not have other people, not residing in your home, present during your cleaning service.
We realize that these guidelines are strict, but feel they are necessary for everyone’s protection during these challenging times. We are committed to ensuring you continue to receive the highest level of quality and service while doing everything possible to stop the spread of this virus. Thank you for your business and your continued support and cooperation with our guidelines.
Solo Cleaner Model
Our solo cleaner model is safe, with the lowest exposure model in this new day and age of Covid-19. The solo model also offers the highest level of accountability in performance, efficiency, consistency, and overall happiness of our customers and employees alike. Our cleaning techs are professionally trained in house cleaning and in CDC best practices.
All of our employees wear gloves and masks when cleaning. We also recommend and provide eye protection.
Our employees bring with them a dedicated pair of “in house cleaning shoes” that employees are required to put on upon entering your home to clean with, so they are never cleaning in street shoes. They are now required to disinfect soles of them as they put them between jobs.
We’ve added more hand sanitizer for employee use in cleaning kits and cars for recurring use. As well as being provided sanitizer to use on equipment such as vacuums and other tools as necessary. Our employees are also vigilant about washing their hands at every opportunity they can in addition to using hand sanitizers.
We have always only brought clean clothes and mops in your home and will continue to do so.
We only bring clean and disinfected tools into your home. We provide our teams with a fresh set of tools for every home. In addition, they clean and disinfect all totes, bottles, and vacuums at the end of each job.
High-Touch Points Sanitizing
(this service always included with your cleaning)
Our DDDS has a safe PH level, so we can even use it on marble, granite, or stone. We have used this faithful product for 14 years to sanitize our customers’ bathrooms and kitchens. DDDS is on the EPA’s approved list of disinfectant cleaners. With our normal “one pass” of spray and wipe system, it will kill 99.9% of germs, which is all that is required if none has been ill in your home with a bacteria. We will do this each cleaning on the list below:
- Doorbell button
- Light switch plates
- Cabinet and drawer pulls
- Toilet flush handles
- Alarm panel
- Thermostat buttons
- TV Remote controls
- Garage door button
- Telephone receiver (landlines)
- Stair railings
- Fridge handles
- Microwave handles
- Shower door handles
- Trash can lids
- Stove, oven knobs, handles
We are grateful to all our customers for following our guidelines and wearing masks in your home if you do need to interact or pass through the same room as our staff. We deeply appreciate you ensuring 6 ft. social distancing is maintained at all times.