Moving can be a real hassle. In fact, it’s one of the major top ten stress-inducing life events we can experience. Decluttering, organizing, packing, filling out paperwork, changing addresses, arranging transportation and hiring movers, or worse, loading and unloading trucks yourself: It’s all challenging. And to top it all, once you’ve packed, there’s more work to do when the time comes to unpack it all.
Doing a deep clean before you move out is not only helpful to the new residents, but also to you as well, especially if you’ve got money tied up in a security deposit. And moving into a new home can finally start to feel like it’s truly “yours” once you’ve really cleaned the residual dust or dirt from the previous resident.
So what’s the best way to get your security deposit back, and leave your old home ready for its new residents? And how can you ensure that your new space in Indianapolis or Hamilton County feels like home? Move-out or move-in cleaning services, provided by Housekeeping Maid Easy, will help you make it happen.
Move Out Cleaning Services
When you’re packing up and leaving behind your old home, the final step in the move-out process is to ensure that you are closing the door on a spotless space. If you’re renting your house, this can make a huge difference in whether or not you get your entire security deposit back.
Moving is expensive enough. Hiring a move-out cleaning crew is the best investment you can make if you want to ensure you get back every cent you possibly can from your deposit without the time and hassle of doing it yourself.
Our team works to get your home in move-out shape. Whether you’re passing your home off to its new owner or handing your keys back into your landlord, everyone, including you, is happy with how things look after we tackle these tasks:
- Vacuum and sweep floors
- Dust and wipe down baseboards
- Scrub shower, bathtub, and bathroom surfaces
- Clean and disinfect toilets
- Clean sinks and countertops
- Clean oven, stove, fridge, microwave, and any other kitchen appliances
- Dusting all hard surfaces, light fixtures, and countertops, etc.
If you’re working under a deadline, it’s challenging enough to pack up your entire life and transport it to your new home. Why worry about move out cleaning too? Pass the task off to Housekeeping Maid Easy and rest easy knowing the new residents of your old home will be delighted by just how clean and move-in ready you’ve left the place. Ready to hand off the burden of move-out or move-in cleaning? Book now and let us handle it for you so you can have a smooth move.
Move in Cleaning Services
Your new home should be a fresh start. Unpack with the peace of mind that can only come from knowing that your new living space has been scrubbed from top to bottom. If you’ve ever moved into a new space that has not been thoroughly cleaned, you know that it can bring your unpacking process to a halt.
How can you unpack your kitchen in a timely fashion if you have to repeatedly stop to wipe down counters or clean out drawers? And how can you be sure you’ve cleaned every surface once you start to bring in boxes? It’s better to make sure move-in cleaning is done before you start to unload that moving truck.
There’s a great deal of new construction happening in Fishers, Carmel, Westfield, and the surrounding areas in Hamilton County. Maybe you are moving into a brand new, just finished home, and you think you don’t need move in cleaning services? Think again.
There’s a lot that goes into cleaning a newly constructed home, from sweeping and wiping down surfaces to remove dust, to cleaning countertops and other hard surfaces, and removing fingerprints and smudges on newly installed faucets, switchplates, and cabinets. Building or renovating a home is a dirty job, and it’s important to take care of all the dust and grime before you carry boxes into your home.
Maybe you’ve just moved into a gorgeous, newly renovated home in Indianapolis? There’s a huge trend happening right now, especially on the northside of Indianapolis of restoring old homes and neighborhoods to their former glory, but these projects can leave a fine layer of construction dust atop every surface of your beautifully remodeled home. This is where a move in cleaning service can help.
We make a vacant home, apartment or office move-in ready. Our cleaners get everything, top to bottom, inside and out. We start at the top with the ceiling fans & light fixtures and work our way down to the floor, leaving your home move in ready.
We take care of the following tasks before you move in:
- Ceiling fans and accessible light fixtures cleaned (In place, not removed) and switch plates
- All woodwork, doors, door frames, blinds, baseboards, window sills and frames (hand wiped)
- Clean the windows on the front and patio doors
- Cobweb removal: corners, rafters, and ceilings
- Vacuum all floors, stairs and especially edges and corners
- All hard surface floors hand wiped
- Refrigerator cleaned inside, outside
- Stove cleaned inside and out including drip-pans
- Range hood cleaned inside and out
- Cabinets, closets, drawers and pantries cleaned inside and out
- Sinks cleaned & sanitized
- Countertops and backsplash cleaned & sanitized
- Microwave cleaned inside and out
- Window Sills and baseboards cleaned
- Spotlessly clean and sanitize shower, tub, sink, counter, mirrors and toilet
- Shower door and track cleaned
- Mildew and soap scrum cleaned
- Tiles and chrome cleaned and left shining
- All bathroom floors washed/mopped
- Trash taken out to dumpster
Extra Services Available for Additional Fee
- Clean interior window glass
- Sweep out basement/cobwebs removed
- Sweep garage
- Extra Grout scrubbing
- Fireplace cleaned
Hiring a team to take care of move in cleaning here in Hamilton County and Indianapolis is a way to cross one major thing off your lengthy moving to-do list, without the stress, time, and effort of having to do it yourself.