February 24, 2021 by admin
Choosing to step into the world of cleaning for a career can be both exciting and daunting.
It can be exciting because it’s something you’re interested in learning more about and seeing how much it can help you grow. It can be daunting because when you search terms such as “cleaning jobs hiring near me” or “part-time cleaner jobs in Indianapolis,” you might not be coming up with the answer you want.
Lucky for you, Housekeeping Maid Easy is now hiring in the Central Indiana area, and we’re excited to answer your questions and showcase to you why working as a cleaner can be an amazing opportunity full of growth and learning opportunities.
Is cleaning a good job?
Choosing to become a cleaner, whether that be for commercial businesses or for homes, can be a very rewarding job for those who have a good work ethic and like to stay on the move. It can be difficult to gauge, however, if a cleaning job is right for you.
The number one way you can tell if a cleaning job is right for you is to ask yourself: Do I really like cleaning that much? For many people, cleaning acts as an outlet to release stress or to make them feel as though they have a handle on things in their life. If that’s something that is true for you, then you’re in the right place.
Another thing you could consider is if you’re a people person who wants to help make others’ lives easier. As a cleaner, your main goal is to make your customers’ life easier by doing their dishes, vacuuming their carpets, and making their beds. All those tasks may seem menial to you but mean a lot to your customers.
Additionally, you could take a look around on the internet and see some of the duties that come along with being a house cleaner. One thing’s for sure — you’ll always be on the move getting things done.
Are cleaning jobs hard?
Like with any job, in order to make a living and get what you want out of your job, you’re going to have to put in some work. Obviously, when it comes to being a house cleaner, you’re going to be using your hands and the rest of your body a lot so that’s something to consider.
In general, having a cleaning job is not hard work if you love what you’re doing. If you like to move around and don’t mind some training and rules to follow in regards to cleaning solutions, it’s like any other job.
No matter where you have a cleaning job with Housekeeping Maid Easy, whether that be house cleaning jobs in Carmel or cleaning jobs in Fishers, you’re encouraged to do what works best for you so that work doesn’t necessarily feel like work. Instead, it turns into something that’s a passion that you enjoy doing.
Is it hard being a house cleaner?
You may be asking yourself, “is house cleaning hard work?” In our opinion, not at all. Not only can cleaning homes be calming for many, but you can also make amazing connections with clients that will make your work worthwhile.
Take some of the daily activities you’ll be doing such as wiping down surfaces and dusting. Although cleaning homes can be hard physically on some days — especially if you’re deep cleaning — day-to-day work isn’t that hard at all.
In fact, most of the tasks you’ll complete are daily things you would do to upkeep your own home, such as making your bed or disinfecting high-touch points. You can even learn a few tips and tricks as to how to better maintain your own home better.
The Benefits of Working for Housekeeping Maid Easy
If you’re ready to take the leap and become a house cleaner, then it’s time to stop searching “cleaning companies hiring near me” and apply to work with Housekeeping Maid Easy. Working with us will provide you a long list of benefits that will allow you to grow and succeed in your position, such as:
- Flexible Scheduling: When you work with HME, you never work nights, weekends, or holidays, period. We want to make sure you’re working hours that work best for you. If you have kids or other responsibilities, we’ll try our best to provide you a working schedule that fits everything in and gets you where you need to be on time. Plus, if something ever comes up and you need to call off, it’s something we understand.
- No Desk Sitting: If you’re the type of person that refuses to sit down all day at a desk, then this is the perfect job for you. Not only do you get to move around frequently, but you’ll also never be pushed to over-exert yourself.
- Room for Growth: We believe that your growth shouldn’t stop at house cleaner. In our company, there’s always room for growth and opportunities for you to get professional training and certifications. Even our cleaners are paid well above the average and paid biweekly.
- A Healthy Work Environment: Our company is all about collaboration. If you think something should change or have input, we’ll gladly hear you out and see if there’s something that needs to be done. Although it may sound cliché, we’re like a big family, and we care about you and your success.
- Versatility: You’ll never do the same thing when you work for HME. We’ll help you enjoy your daily job and stop you from ever having to search “cleaning services hiring near me.”
As long as you have a great attitude, we’ll train you in everything you need to know so you don’t need to worry about experience or expertise. We’ll make you into an expert house cleaner, even providing endless office cleaning jobs in Indianapolis if you want them.
It’s time to stop searching “cleaning companies hiring near me” and work for a company that cares about you and is ready to help you become successful. We serve the following cities in Central Indiana:
If you’re ready to take the leap, click here to apply for our open positions.