February 24, 2021 by admin
Choosing to step into the world of cleaning for a career can be both exciting and daunting.
It can be exciting because it’s something you’re interested in learning more about and seeing how much it can help you grow. It can be daunting because when you search terms such as “cleaning jobs hiring near me” or “part-time cleaner jobs in Indianapolis,” you might not be coming up with the answer you want.
Lucky for you, Housekeeping Maid Easy is now hiring in the Central Indiana area, and we’re excited to answer your questions and showcase to you why working as a cleaner can be an amazing opportunity full of growth and learning opportunities.
Are you a career cleaner who is proud of their work?
Choosing to become a cleaner, whether that be for commercial businesses or for homes, can be a very rewarding job for those who have a good work ethic and like to stay on the move. It can be difficult to gauge, however, if a cleaning job is right for you.
The number one way you can tell if a cleaning job is right for you is to ask yourself: Do I really like cleaning that much? For many people, cleaning acts as an outlet to release stress or to make them feel as though they have a handle on things in their life. If that’s something that is true for you, then you’re in the right place.
Another thing you could consider is if you’re a people person who wants to help make others’ lives easier. As a cleaner, your main goal is to make your customers’ life easier by doing their dishes, vacuuming their carpets, and making their beds. All those tasks may seem menial to you but mean a lot to your customers.
Additionally, you could take a look around on the internet and see some of the duties that come along with being a house cleaner. One thing’s for sure — you’ll always be on the move getting things done.
Cleaning jobs are not hard if you love your work
Like with any job, in order to make a living and get what you want out of your job, you’re going to have to put in some work. Obviously, when it comes to being a house cleaner, you’re going to be using your hands and the rest of your body a lot so that’s something to consider.
In general, having a cleaning job is not hard work if you love what you’re doing. If you like to move around and don’t mind some training and rules to follow in regards to cleaning solutions, it’s like any other job.
No matter where you have a cleaning job with Housekeeping Maid Easy, whether that be house cleaning jobs in Carmel or cleaning jobs in Fishers, you’re encouraged to do what works best for you so that work doesn’t necessarily feel like work. Instead, it turns into something that’s a passion that you enjoy doing.
Do you have what it takes to be a professional house cleaner?
You may be asking yourself, “is house cleaning hard work?” In our opinion, not at all. Not only can cleaning homes be calming for many, but you can also make amazing connections with clients that will make your work worthwhile.
Take some of the daily activities you’ll be doing such as wiping down surfaces and dusting. Although cleaning homes can be hard physically on some days — especially if you’re deep cleaning — day-to-day work isn’t that hard at all.
In fact, most of the tasks you’ll complete are daily things you would do to upkeep your own home, such as making your bed or disinfecting high-touch points. You can even learn a few tips and tricks as to how to better maintain your own home better.
The Benefits of Working for Housekeeping Maid Easy
If you’re ready to take the leap and become a house cleaner, then it’s time to stop searching “cleaning companies hiring near me” and apply to work with Housekeeping Maid Easy. Working with us will provide you a long list of benefits that will allow you to grow and succeed in your position, such as:
- Independence with Top Pay and Benefits: When you work with Housekeeping Maid Easy, you never work nights, weekends, or holidays, period. We clean as solos so you never have to worry about anyone’s work but your own. You can earn top pay for top performance right off the bat. In addition, for Full-Time staff, we offer health insurance, 2 weeks PTO (10 business days), paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, and the possibility for regular tips and bonuses.
- No Desk Sitting: No gym memberships needed when you work for our company. This type of physical work is healthy, active, and energetic which is a sharp contrast to being stuck sitting behind a desk or computer. Don’t sit for a living, work for us and be active, get paid, and look and feel good!
- Room for Growth: At our company, the Cleaning Techs are the VIPs, they are the top-earning employees. And there is plenty of room for those who qualify and complete additional training to move into our Training Manager or QA Inspector roles so you earn even more!
- A Healthy Work Environment: We care about your well-being and success. We know working in a profession that has meaning and contributes to the well-being of yourself and others is important to you. At the end of each day, you can know you made a real difference in people’s lives. You will feel the satisfaction of directly helping to create a healthy, happy, clean haven for our clients, eliminating their stress level and bringing a greater sense of peace and happiness to their home.
- Versatility: You’ll never do the same thing when you work for Housekeeping Maid Easy. You’ll get to travel to beautiful and varied homes each day. We’ll help you enjoy your daily job by providing independence, collaboration, and a family-friendly working environment and stop you from ever having to search “cleaning services hiring near me.”
As long as you have a great attitude, we’ll train you in everything you need to know so you don’t need to worry about experience or expertise. We’ll make you into an expert house cleaner!
It’s time to stop searching “cleaning companies hiring near me” and work for a company that cares about you and is ready to help you become successful. We serve the following cities in Central Indiana:
Are you ready to take the leap? click here to apply for our open positions!